Connect your LINE Official Account to your CINNOX service. Your visitors and customers' messages on your LINE Account become social enquiries in your CINNOX service, which any of your Staff can attend to as one-on-one conversations.
Please find the LINE Official Account login and sign up page here to log in or sign up for a LINE Official Account.
You will need to:
- Register your Company Information
- Check the application
- Complete and submit the application
A page will display that Your LINE Official Account has been created when you have completed the required steps from LINE.
Log in to the LINE Developers Console with the email address or LINE Account and password.
Click Create on the Console home page
- Enter a name for the provider.
The provider is the entity that offers your app. For example, you can use your own name or the name of your company.
- Click Create. You will be redirected to the channel detail page.
- Select Create a Messaging API channel as your channel.
- Fill in the required information for your channel.
Note that "LINE" or a similar string can't be included in the channel name.
- Click Create.
- A pop-up window will display to confirm the details of your channel
- Click OK to confirm your Messaging API channel details.
- A notification will display that your new channel has been created.
The following information on the LINE Messaging API channel settings is displayed to your users:
From CINNOX Dashboard navigate to Channels > Social.
On the Social page, click the Create Channel button located in the top-right corner. A pop-up window displays a list of sources that you can connect to.
Click the Connect button on LINE.
- In the Create Channel Page, click Connect your official LINE Official Account.
- Log in to the LINE Developers Console with the email address or LINE Account and password.
- From the Console home page, click the created provider.
- Click the Basic Settings tab and navigate to the Channel Secret field
- Copy the value of the Channel Secret and paste it into the CINNOX field.
Channel Access Token
- Click the Messaging API tab, navigate to the Channel access token field.
- For first-time use, you may need to click the Issue button to get the Channel access token.
- Copy the Channel access token and paste it into the CINNOX field.
From the same tab Messaging API, navigate to Webhook settings
- Click Edit
- Copy the Webhook URL value from the CINNOX page
- Paste it in the Webhook URL
- Click Update.
- Click Verify, a verification success pop-up appears.
- Click OK.
- Toggle on to enable the Use webhook.
Please DISABLE the following functions under the LINE Official Account features to receive and reply to your LINE customer messages in your CINNOX Dashboard or App.
- From the Messaging API tab, navigate to LINE Official Account Features:
- Click Edit
- The Response settings page will be opened in another browser tab
- Under the Main settings section, tick Disabled for the Greeting message
- Under the Detailed settings, tick Disabled for the Auto-response
- The changes will be saved
Note that the "Allow bot to join group chats" is disabled by default.
Back to the CINNOX Dashboard
- On the create Channel Page, Click Next.
- Then, click Confirm to connect the LINE account with CINNOX.
- Add a name for your LINE channel. The channel name can be up to 40 characters.
Select the Routing Rule and add Destinations based on the operational support to your channel.
Please check our detailed guide Alternative, Percentage, Time and Sticky Routing for more information.
Set welcome and away messages that are automatically sent to the customers.
Welcome messages are greetings sent to a customer when they first message you.
At the same time, away messages are only sent if no staff are available to answer an enquiry.
You may also choose to include a display name on messages from your staff sent to customers.
Display Name Format
You may include a display name on your messages whenever your staff members send them on behalf of your LINE Page. Choose from the following options:
- No name to display
- Staff first name
- Staff first name + last name
Greet your visitors when they send you their very first message.
- CINNOX provides a default welcome message; you can change it according to your preference.
When a visitor's enquiry is missed, send an auto-reply message that their enquiry will be attended to shortly.
CINNOX provides a default away message; you can change it according to your preference.
Created channels will be listed on the Social page.
Channel Custom Info allows you to add your channel details that your staff would see in the call screen and enquiry chat room whenever they are serving an enquiry. The custom info can be about the standard procedure or operation details of handling the enquiry.
- Click on the edit button.
- Toggle ON to Enable the Channel Custom Info.
- A blank space appears to add the required basic information about the channel.
- Click on the Save button, the customised info appear on the Channel Custom Info.
The custom info is displayed on the staff side at the chat room section for the chat enquiry.
- Channel Custom Info can be customised per Channel.
- Channel Custom Info is only available for inbound service.
- In addition to Directory weblink, Channel Custom Info does not apply to other agent weblink and campaign weblink.
- The system is limited to 10,000 characters; if exceeded, the chatbot message will not be sent.
- Channel Custom Info will still be displayed as chatbot messages in the room of missed enquiry.
To edit, suspend, or delete your LINE channels in CINNOX, refer to the Managing Social Pages section of this Guide.
- Connect LINE for Business to CINNOX. You cannot connect to other LINE Accounts (e.g. Personal Account).
- The administrator can connect or disconnect the LINE Official account to CINNOX. However, you cannot connect to the same LINE account with more than one CINNOX channel.
Supported Text, Media Content-Types and Size Limit
- Maximum of 4,999 characters per message
- Sending files is not supported
- Image - PNG and JPG should not exceed 10 MB
- Audio - AAC, M4A, MP3, WAV, and MPEG should not exceed 200 MB.
- The base audio/Ogg is not supported yet.
- Video - MP4 and 3GP and should not exceed 200 MB
- Only H.264 video codec and AAC audio codec are supported.
- Only videos with a single audio stream are supported.
- Download images of stickers are not supported
- Location, Image Map, Template and Flex are not supported.
If your CINNOX service account is not receiving messages from your LINE customers:
Log on to your LINE Developers Account and check the details of your Channel Secret and Channel Access Token and please ensure all are the same with your CINNOX Channel Details.
Send a test message to your LINE Official Account and check if your CINNOX service account receives it.
If your CINNOX service account is still not receiving any messages, contact our CINNOX Support Team at [email protected].
Updated about 2 months ago