Connect your LINE Official Account to your CINNOX service. Your visitors and customers' messages on your LINE Account become social enquiries in your CINNOX service, which any of your Staff can attend to as one-on-one conversations.
To connect LINE, a LINE Official Account is required.
Please find the LINE Official Account login and sign up page here.
You will need to:
- Register your Company Information
- Check the application
- Complete and submit the application
Your LINE Official Account has been created.
- Log in to the LINE Developers Console with the email address or LINE Account and password.
When you first log in to the LINE Developers Console, enter your name and email address or LINE account to create a developer account.
- Click Create on the Provider page.
- Enter a name for the provider.
The provider is the entity that offers your app. For example, you can use your own name or the name of your company.
- Click Create. You will be redirected to the channel detail page.
- Select Create a Messaging API channel as your channel.
- Enter the required information for your channel. "LINE" or a similar string can't be included in the channel name.
- Click Create.
- Click OK to confirm your Messaging API channel details.
LINE Official Account Manager also displays the LINE Official Account that corresponds to this channel. You can start to configure the LINE Official Account.
The following information on the Messaging API channel settings is displayed to your users:
From CINNOX Dashboard navigate to Channels > Social.
On the Social page, click the Create Channel button located in the top-right corner. A pop-up window displays a list of sources that you can connect to.
Click the Connect button on LINE.
- In the Create Channel Page, click Connect your official LINE Official Account.
To connect your LINE Official Account channel, log in with your email address or LINE Account and password in the LINE Developers Console.
- Open the created provider
- Channel Secret: From the Provider page, navigate to Basic Settings > Channel Secret, copy the value of Channel Secret and paste it into the CINNOX field.
- Channel Access Token: From the Provider page, navigate to Messaging API > Channel access Token, copy the value of Channel Access Token and paste it into the CINNOX field.
For the newly created provider, click the "Issue" button to generate a token.
Webhook URL: From the Provider page, navigate to Messaging API > Webhook settings, copy the Webhook URL from the CINNOX page and paste it into the same field on the LINE page.
- Click Edit
- Paste the Webhook URL value.
- Click Update.
- Click Verify, a verification success pop-up appears.
- Click OK.
- Toggle on to enable the Use webhook.
Please DISABLE the following functions under the LINE Official Account features to receive and reply to your LINE customer messages in your CINNOX service.
Navigate to Messaging API > LINE Official Accounts features and disable the following:
- Allow the bot to join group chats
- Auto-reply messages
- Greeting messages
Back to the CINNOX Dashboard
- On the create Channel Page, Click Next.
- Then, click Confirm to connect the LINE account with CINNOX.
- Add a name for your LINE channel. The channel name can be up to 40 characters.
Select the Routing Rule and add Destinations based on the operational support to your channel.
Please check our detailed guide Alternative, Percentage, Time and Sticky Routing for more information.
Set welcome and away messages that are automatically sent to the customers. Welcome messages are greetings sent to a customer when they first message you. At the same time, away messages are only sent if no staff are available to answer an enquiry. You may also choose to include a display name on messages from your staff sent to customers.
Display Name Format
You may include a display name on your messages whenever your staff members send them on behalf of your LINE Page. Choose from the following options:
- No name to display
- Staff first name
- Staff first name + last name
Greet your visitors when they send you their very first message.
- CINNOX provides a default welcome message; you can change it according to your preference.
When a visitor's enquiry is missed, send an auto-reply message that their enquiry will be attended to shortly.
CINNOX provides a default away message; you can change it according to your preference.
Created channels will be listed on the Social page.
To edit, suspend, or delete your LINE channels in CINNOX, refer to the Managing Social Pages section of this Guide.
Please take note:
You can only connect LINE for Business to CINNOX. You cannot connect to other LINE Accounts (e.g. Personal Account).
Any Staff with an administrator role can connect or disconnect the LINE Official account to CINNOX. However, you cannot connect to the same LINE account more than once.
Supported Text, Media Content-Types and Size Limit:
You can only send up to 4,999 characters per message.
You cannot recall messages from any Social enquiries.
Doesn't support sending files.
PNG and JPG and should not exceed 10 MB for an image.
AAC, M4A, MP3, WAV and MPEG and should not exceed 200 MB for audio.
- The base audio/ogg is not supported yet.
MP4 and 3GP and should not exceed 200 MB for a video.
- Only H.264 video codec and AAC audio codec is supported.
- Only videos with a single audio stream are supported.
Does not support downloading images of stickers.
Location, Image Map, Template and Flex are not supported..
If your CINNOX service account is not receiving messages from your LINE customers:
Log on to your LINE Developers Account and check the details of your Channel Secret and Channel Access Token and please ensure all are the same with your CINNOX Channel Details.
Send a test message to your LINE Official Account and check if your CINNOX service account receives it.
If your CINNOX service account is still not receiving any messages, contact our CINNOX Support Team at [email protected].
Updated 14 days ago