After downloading and installing the CINNOX App, you will be asked to sign in to your CINNOX subdomain.
Use the subdomain and domain name provided from the sign-up as your login instance, e.i.,
Your Subdomain: example
Domain Name: cinnox.com
To sign in to the CINNOX App:
- Open the CINNOX app on your mobile device.
- On the sign-in screen, enter your Subdomain.
- If you do not know or remember your CINNOX subdomain, contact your administrator.
- Tap Next.
- If you have entered an incorrect subdomain, the screen will display the following message: Incorrect subdomain, please contact your administrator.
On the next screen:
- Enter your Email Address registered in CINNOX
- Enter your Password
- Tap Sign in.
- If you have entered incorrect sign-in credentials, the screen will display the following message: Your login email and password do not match..
If your account has enabled the Two-Factor Authentication, you will be required to enter your authentication app's six-digit code.
Refer to the Two-Factor Authentication section of this Guide for more information.
When a Staff administrator enables third-party authentication, you can use your Microsoft AD credentials to log in to the CINNOX service.
Refer to the Third-Party Authentication section of this Guide for more information.
Once you have successfully signed in, the CINNOX App will display a welcome page that introduces the different CINNOX features and capabilities.
Tap > or Next to view the next slide, or click < to view the previous slide.
Alternatively, tap Skip to close the welcome page and immediately access your Workspace.
Once you close the welcome page, the CINNOX App will then display the Utility tab. This will also be the app's default landing screen when you open the app the next time.
Visitor Enquiry Simulation - simulate how a visitor creates a chat enquiry and, as an agent, pick up the enquiry and reply to the visitor's message.
Staff Call Simulation make a call test with our CINNOXBot to experience how a call works.
Help Centre - visit our Help Centre to check out our comprehensive guides and FAQs to help you get started with CINNOX.
To sign out from the CINNOX App:
- From the menu tab, go to My Account then tap Sign out. A pop-up message will appear, asking you to confirm the action.
- Tap Confirm.
Once you have successfully signed out, the app will redirect you back to the sign-in page.
Updated about 1 year ago