BigCommerce is an e-commerce platform that lets users set up an online store and sell their products.
For more details, go to www.bigcommerce.com.
Here are the steps to follow when adding the CINNOX web Widget on your BigCommerce site:
- Log in to your BigCommerce control panel and choose Storefront from the side menu.
- Click Script Manager, then click the Create a Script button.
- Type a name for the script (e.g. 'CINNOX' or 'CINNOX widget'), so you can easily remember or find it later. You may also type in an optional Description in the given field.
- Under Location on page, choose Footer .
- Under Select pages where script will be added, choose All pages, unless you want the CINNOX widget to be added only on specific pages.
- Under Script type, choose Script .
- Copy the widget code from the CINNOX Dashboard. Go to Administration > Widget > Installation. Under Web Widget, click the Copy button next to Installation Code.
- Back on your BigCommerce control panel, under Script contents, paste the code you copied from your CINNOX web dashboard and click Save.
- The CINNOX widget should appear at the bottom right corner of the page.
Updated 5 months ago