BigCommerce is an e-commerce platform that lets users set up an online store and sell their products.
For more details, go to www.bigcommerce.com.
Here are the steps to follow when adding the CINNOX web Widget on your BigCommerce site:
- Log in to your BigCommerce account.
- Go to Storefront from the side menu.
- Click Script Manager, then click the Create a Script button.
- Type a name for the script (e.g. 'CINNOX' or 'CINNOX widget'), so you can easily remember or find it later. You may also type in an optional Description in the given field.
- Under Location on the page, choose Footer.
- Under Select pages where script will be added, choose All pages, unless you want the CINNOX widget to be added only on specific pages.
- Under Script type, choose Script.
- Log in to your CINNOX Web Dashboard.
- Navigate to Administration > Widget > Installation. From the Widget Installation > Web Widget, click on Copy.
- Back on your BigCommerce > Settings > Advanced > Code Injection, paste your CINNOX Widget code under the Footer.
- Click on Save, located at the upper left part corner of the page.
- Open your published website. The CINNOX Widget should appear at the bottom right corner.
From now on, visitors can contact you through live chat and call on your BigCommerce website.
For more information on configuring your CINNOX widget appearance, refer to this Guide's Customising Your Widget's Appearance section.
To know how to change the widget position from right to left, refer to this Guide's Dynamic Change of Installed Widget section.
Updated 12 days ago