Add live chat and call to your site to connect with your visitors.
Jimdo is a cloud-based platform, which helps businesses create websites, add images, logos and text using drag-and-drop and modify colours and layouts. It lets businesses set up an online store, receive payment from customers, and provide them with a local pickup option.
For more details, go to www.jimdo.com.
The CINNOX live chat and web call lets you instantly add call and chat functions on your Jimdo site so you can promptly answer enquiries from your online visitors. It installs the CINNOX Widget on your page and lets you take advantage of the platform's core features.
Here are the steps to follow when adding the CINNOX web widget on your Jimdo website:
- Log in to your Jimdo dashboard account.
In Jimdo, there are 2 types of creating a new website:
- Create a beautiful website—no coding required
- The editor for coding experts
Below are the steps to follow for a website that has selected The editor for coding experts.
- On your dashboard, choose a website, click Actions, then select Edit for the website where you want to add the CINNOX chat and call function.
- Under Menu on the left, select Settings
- Select Edit Head. This is where you will paste the CINNOX widget code for your website.
- Log in to your CINNOX Web Dashboard.
- Navigate to Administration > Widget > Installation. From the Widget Installation > Web Widget, click on Copy.
- Back on your Jimdo, under the Edit Head, paste your CINNOX Widget code.
If there are already existing codes in the Head Code, paste the CINNOX Widget code after.
- Click on Save, at the bottom right part corner of the page.
- Open your website to preview. The CINNOX Widget should appear at the bottom right corner.
From now on, your visitors will be able to reach out to you through live chat and call on your Jimdo website.
For more information on configuring your CINNOX widget appearance, refer to this Guide's Customising Your Widget's Appearance section.
To know how to change the widget position from right to left, refer to this Guide's Dynamic Change of Installed Widget section.
Updated 4 months ago