Engaging customers continuously through Email is a way to express how important they are to your company.
CINNOX offers to email your customer with your latest offers and assistance. Your staff can engage your customers frequently through emails. The Emails sent as enquiries to the customer will be received as emails, and the customer's response was returned as enquiries. In this way, the attending staff can stay connected with the customer.
For more details about Email, how to connect your support email to CINNOX Dashboard and manage the engagement and allowlist settings, please refer to the Connecting Email section of this Guide.
How to send an email to your Customers?
In the CINNOX Dashboard,
- Go to Contact Management > External Contacts.
- Select a contact to view the contact details.
- Click the email icon in the Email address column.
- New Email window will pop up.
- Write the Subject and the Body of the Email.
- Click on the Send button to send the customer's Email.
When you set up your Email Signature on your Dashboard My Account> Profile, the email signature will be attached to your new or reply email window.
When the visitor replies to the Email, the staff receives the Email from visitors as enquires. See Enquiry Overview and Enquiry Centre for more details.
- The maximum number of email recipients (TO and CC) is 50 email addresses.
- The maximum email content is 10,000 characters.
- Each attachment can be up to 20 MB.
- The email attachments will consume the service Storage.
- There are no forward, delete and edit functions in the email chat room.
Updated 22 days ago