Engaging customers continuously through Email is a way to express how important they are to your company.
CINNOX offers to contact your customer through emails with your latest offers and assistance. Your staff can engage your customers frequently through emails. The Email sent as enquiries to the customer will be received as emails, and the response from the customer received back as enquiries. In this way, the attending staff can stay connected with the customer.
For more details about Email, how to connect your support email to CINNOX Dashboard and manage the engagement and allowlist settings, please refer to the Connecting Email section of this Guide.
In the CINNOX Dashboard,
- Go to Contact Management > External Contact.
- Click on the contact, the contact details will appear.
- Click on the email icon in the Email address column.
- New Email window will pop-up.
- Write the Subject and the Body of the email.
- Click on the Send button to send the customer's email.
Staff receives the email from visitors as enquires in their enquires overview page.
For more details about the Enquiry Overview, please refer to the Enquiry Overview section of this Guide.
- The maximum number of email recipients (TO and CC) is 50 email addresses.
- The maximum email content is 10,000 characters.
- Each attachment can be up to 20 MB.
- The email attachments will consume the service Storage.
- There are no forward, delete and edit functions in the email chat room.
Updated 3 months ago