To answer an incoming call from the CINNOX dashboard:
- Click on the Accept call button.
- Alternatively, click on the Decline call button to reject it.
The call rings until you picked up the call or reached the maximum waiting time.
The maximum ring time is as follows:
- Broadcast Call Enquiry = 30 seconds
- Direct Call = 90 seconds
When answering voice and video calls using CINNOX, your browser needs to access your device's microphone and camera.
Ensure your browser's camera and microphone permissions for the CINNOX Dashboard site or client-side pages (i.e., the pages with the CINNOX web widget or web view) are set to Allow. For more information, refer to the Microphone and Camera Permissions for Web Browsers section of this Guide.
The following buttons will appear on your call screen during a call:
- Mute (1) - mutes your microphone. When enabled, visitors will not be able to hear you, but you will still be able to listen to them
- Hold (2) - puts the visitor on hold.
- Keypad (3) - lets you access your keypad.
- Video Call (4) - switches the call into a video call. Note that this feature requires camera permission to work.
- Record (5) - starts call recording. Note that if call recording is automatically set, this button is enabled at the beginning of the call.
- End Call (6) - ends the call.
- Minimise (7) - minimises the call screen.
You can switch the call into a video call. For more details, refer to the Video Call section of this Guide.
For more details about call recording, refer to the Recording Calls section of this Guide.
Every time you or anyone else makes or answers a call on CINNOX, it logs a call history into the room.
This Call Log contains the following details:
- Sart of call time
- Total Duration
- Called Party
- Start Time
- Total Duration
- Bye Reason
To make or return a call, click on the Call button. The call screen will then appear, indicating that the call has started.
For more details about Call Attributes and Call Metrics , refer to the Viewing the Call Report section of this Guide.
Updated 4 months ago