Form your groups or teams with your staff members to answer enquiries from your CINNOX channels.
Destinations are groups or teams of support staff and are the final endpoint for all incoming enquiries.
CINNOX provides the following options on how service support staff can pick up your visitor and customer enquiries:
- Staff List
- PSTN Phone
- SIP Trunk
You can add up to 30 destination endpoints to a Staff List. All endpoints will simultaneously receive a notification whenever there is an open enquiry.
Refer to the Creating New Destinations section of this guide to create a new destination - creating a Service Group and adding a Chatbot.
To view destination details:
- From the navigation menu, go to Destination. Created destinations are listed alphabetically. You can look for a destination by its name using the search bar or scrolling up and down and using the page navigation.
- On the right-hand side of a particular destination, click on the vertical ellipsis ( ), then click Destination Details. It will provide the following Basic Settings:
- Destination Name
- Support Language
- Support Location
- Destination Rules (type and endpoint)
To edit a destination:
- On the Destination Details page, click on the Edit button.
- Update the details that need to be modified.
- Click Save.
To delete a destination:
- From the navigation menu, go to Destination.
- On the right-hand side of a particular destination, click on the vertical ellipsis ( ), then click Delete Destination. A pop-up window will appear, asking to confirm the deletion of the destination.
- Click Delete.
Updated 10 months ago