Squarespace is a website builder that primarily targets creative individuals who don't necessarily have the technical skills to build and design their site. This tool lets you immediately set up your website and showcase your work without coding knowledge.
Go to www.squarespace.com for more details.
Here are the steps to follow when adding the CINNOX web widget on your Squarespace site:
- Log in to your Squarespace dashboard.
- Click on CREATE WEBSITE or select a Created Website in the My Dashboard
- Go to the Settings section.
- Go to the Advanced section.
- From the list of available options, choose Code injection.
- Log in to your CINNOX Web Dashboard.
- Navigate to Administration > Widget > Installation. From the Widget Installation > Web Widget, click on Copy.
- Back on your Squarespace > Settings > Advanced > Code Injection, paste your CINNOX Widget code under the Footer.
- Click on Save, located at the upper left part corner of the page.
- Open your published website. The CINNOX Widget should appear at the bottom right corner.
From now on, visitors can contact you through live chat and call on your Squarespace website.
For more information on configuring your CINNOX widget appearance, refer to this Guide's Customising Your Widget's Appearance section.
To know how to change the widget position from right to left, refer to this Guide's Dynamic Change of Installed Widget section.
Updated 7 months ago