Squarespace is a website builder that primarily targets creative individuals who don't necessarily have the technical skills to build and design their site. With this tool, you can immediately set up your website and showcase your work without coding knowledge.
Go to www.squarespace.com for more details.
Here are the steps to follow when adding the CINNOX web widget on your Squarespace site:
- Log in to your Squarespace dashboard.
- Click on CREATE WEBSITE or select a Created Website in the My Dashboard
- Go to the Settings section.
- Go to the Advanced section.
- From the list of available options, choose Code injection.
- Log in to your CINNOX Web Dashboard.
- Navigate to Administration > Widget > Installation. From the Widget Installation > Web Widget, click on Copy.
- Back on your Squarespace > Settings > Advanced > Code Injection, paste your CINNOX Widget code under the Footer.
- Click on Save, located at the upper left part corner of the page.
- Open your published website. The CINNOX Widget should appear at the bottom right corner.
Updated 4 months ago