iOS and Android Mobile Apps
This Guide provides CINNOX staff members with simple guidelines for using the CINNOX Mobile App.
The CINNOX App is suitable for organisations in constant communication with their customers, clients, or visitors and seeking efficient internal communication and work collaboration. With the CINNOX App, staff members can attend to their customers' enquiries individually or as a team
Get started downloading the CINNOX App in the App Store, Google Play, or installing the Android APK. Once you have downloaded the App, refer to the App Sign in and Sign out and How to Navigate the App sections for more information.
Inbound Customer Engagement
Create meaningful interactions with your customers and visitors through crystal-clear calls and cross-platform chat.
Receive, keep track of, and resolve enquiries in your CINNOX App:
- View the Enquiry Overview
- Attend to call enquiries
- Attend to chat enquiries
- Send or share files
- Transfer enquiries through Call Transfer or Chat Transfer
- Follow up on a missed enquiry
- Record calls
- Close an enquiry
- Label an enquiry
- Add, store and use Canned Responses
Outbound Customer Engagement, Promotions, and Campaigns
Keep your customers informed and engaged, and send them the right messages at the right time.
- Keep your Contacts up to date
- Merge your contacts for duplicate records or profiles
- Sync your Device Contacts and Salesforce Contacts
- Add Service Numbers or your personal numbers as your caller display number (Caller ID)
- Make calls using the dial pad and create an engagement binding with customers and visitors
- Send 1-to-1 SMS
Instantly communicate with your team members and colleagues while providing customer service, or join a team that uses CINNOX for projects, departmental and operational discussions, and other interactions.
- Send and receive chat messages with fellow staff members
- Create a Space for group chat
- Make and answer CINNOX calls
- Host an instant conference call and schedule a conference call
- Make a video call
- Make a call using the dial pad
Preferences and Accessories
As an individual with a CINNOX service, you can view and modify the following:
- Your availability status
- Your account settings
- Your password
- Your call-forwarding settings
- Your managed devices
- Your Unread Panel
- Your Mention Preference
The security of your CINNOX service is our top priority. You can enable the authentication on your CINNOX App to ensure that your visitors' and customers' and your colleagues' personal information are protected from unauthorised access using Passcode and Biometrics.
The Two-Factor Authentication is available with Microsoft and Google Authenticator App integration.
The Third-Party Authentication is available with integration to Microsoft Active Directory (AD) account in Windows Server 2012 R2.
Visit our Simulation and Help Centre and check out our visitor enquiry and call simulation, plus our comprehensive guides and FAQs to help you get started with CINNOX.
For more information on Mobile Device Requirements to download the App, visit the Overview page.
If you have any issues or concerns or want to share your CINNOX experience, send us your Feedback. They will mean so much in shaping and building CINNOX.
Downloading the Mobile App
Please refer to the Getting Started with the App section for details on downloading the CINNOX app.
Updated 21 days ago