Reports and Analytics
CINNOX Reports comes with a data visualisation interface and detailed table that gives you quantitative visual metrics and insights about visitor call and chat enquiries and your other engagements with visitors and colleagues.
CINNOX analytics is a data visualisation interface that provides quantitative visual metrics and insights about visitor (call and chat) enquiries and staff engagements. Analytics enables a more straightforward interpretation of CINNOX metrics through data visualisation methods and helps quickly understand visitor enquiry patterns and trends.
CINNOX Dashboard comes with Enquiry Overview and Enquiry Performance, Popular Channels and Destinations and others providing insights into the overall staff activities.
As a Staff member, you can:
- View visitor activity such as the total number of attempts to establish contact with the CINNOX staff over a given period.
- View visitor traffic over a given period
- Analyse visitor trends over a given period
Note that the data may vary depending on your user role and data access level, i.e., a staff administrator can view all data. In contrast, a staff member can only see activities related to them.
CINNOX Metrics Data Visualisation
CINNOX integrates the following data visualisation elements to display the metrics:
Interactive Bar chart
The interactive line chart lets you view per day the number of successful calls and call duration for a selected time range. By default, the selected time range is seven days.
- The calendar dates appear on the horizontal X-axis of the graph (A) in the date/month format.
- The numerics appear on the vertical Y-axis of the graph (B).
Updated 3 months ago