Labels are defined words or combinations of words the staff can use to add more context and filters in the reports and other pages.
Labels are a form of tags or keywords used to classify and organise enquiries flexibly based on the enquiry type or visitor etc.; You can filter out the enquiry overview, reports, external contacts and other pages using the Enquiry Label. Searching through labels is convenient when multiple staff handles similar enquiries.
Staff or Admin can create any number of labels to organise or name their enquiries with a new label.
- To create a label, navigate to Administration > Labels.
- Click on the Create Label button.
- Enter the Label Name and choose an appropriate colour for the Label.
- Click on the Create button to create the Label.
Label Naming Conventions Tips
- The labels should be unique and do not conflict with other labels.
- Be mindful of the spelling. Spelling differences in labels affect search results.
- Add _ or - for the labels with more than one word.
- Avoid repetitions of the same word across labels.
- Use abbreviations, prefixes and acronyms known to your team.
Staff or admin can edit an existing label at any time as per their requirement.
- To edit a label, navigate to Administration > Labels.
- Go to the Label to be edited. Click on the three dots at the right end of the Label.
- Click on the Edit button and the Edit Label pop-up will appear.
- Change or Edit the Label and colour and then click Save.
Staff or Admin can discard/ delete unwanted or unused Labels to ensure there is no clumpiness in the label list.
- To delete a label, navigate to Administration > Labels .
- Go to the Label to be deleted. Click on the three dots at the right end of the Label.
- Click on the Delete. The Delete Label Warning pop-up will appear.
- Click on the Delete button to delete the Label.
Audit Log track and record the changes in the labels, such as adding, editing and deleting label.
To view the Audit Log, Navigate to Administration > Security > Audit Log.
For more details about [Audit Log] in your CINNOX dashboard, please refer to the Audit Log section of this Guide.
- The maximum number of characteristics for a label is 25.
- All the alphabets must be in lowercase; if you use any uppercase alphabets to create a label, the system will automatically convert them to lowercase.
- Blank space is not allowed; if you use a blank space to create a label, the system will automatically convert them to underscore (_).
- The filter label drop-down list will show only 20-30 suggested labels ordered by alphabet.
Updated 3 months ago