This section will guide you on how to create new tags.
To create a new tag:
- Navigate to the Directory interface from the dashboard navigation pane.
- Click Create New Tag at the top right-hand side corner.
- This action will launch the Create New Tag wizard with the following sequential workflow:
- Select for the function the tag should be available
- Call and Chat
Tag Default Name
- Upload tag Icon, set its display name and description (optional)
- Create a tag name in a different language (optional)
- General message is plain text with a description and an attachment but without buttons.
- Buttons appear in a vertical stack under a text card, and each button has different actions when it is clicked or tapped. Buttons remain available in the message thread.
- Quick Replies appear as a set, listed horizontally, and each appears in its clickable bubble. When a quick reply button is clicked or tapped, the message is sent in the conversation, and all the other quick replies buttons disappear.
Greet your visitors when they send you their very first message.
You can choose a general message, buttons or quick replies buttons message type when setting up an automatic response to your visitors.
Follow-up visitor when idled
- When your visitors become idled in your conversation, you can send an automatic response to them to follow up with their enquiry.
- Set the time (in minutes or hours) should send the automatic response.
- Choose a general message, buttons or quick replies buttons message type when setting up an automatic response to your visitors.
Send a message when transferring an enquiry is failed
- Choose a general message, buttons or quick replies buttons message type as an automatic response to your visitors when the transferring their enquiry to another destination or staff member is failed.
Select for the Routing Rule and add Destinations based on the operational support to your channel.
Please check our detailed guide Alternative, Percentage, Time and Sticky Routing for more information.
It is trigger metadata that treats keywords as criteria to show or hide the tag. If left blank, the tag will appear by default in the Tag Directory.
See the [Tag Conditional Trigger] for detailed instructions on setting up a conditional trigger to a tag. See the Tag Conditional Trigger section of this Guide.
Allow your customers to contact you by scanning a QR Code or clicking a Web Link of your support team.
The QR Code and Web Link for Call and Chat enquiries are auto-generated for every created tag.
What to expect?
- A downloadable QR Code image that can be shared with your customers
- A clickable Web Link that can be shared with your customers
- Receive customers' enquires when scanning the QR Code
- Attend to their queries in your CINNOX Workspace
Updated about a month ago