CINNOX lets you enhance the experience of visitors, customers and fellow staff members by monitoring the chat enquiry. It allows the staff member to be added to the Enquiry Room to supervise, train or support the agents handling the enquiry with access to the Enquiry Room. The feature provides flexibility to the staff member, who can join a 1-to-1 chat, a 1-to-1 call or a conference call to assist the current agent in handling the enquiry or even take over the entire enquiry.
The availability of the feature depends on your subscription plan. Please check our Pricing Plan for more details.
Only the staff member with an administrator, a supervisor role or any role with permission to monitor, join and take over the enquiry can monitor, join and take over the enquiry.
- Navigate to Enquiry Overview > One of the enquiries that must be monitored in the Handling column.
- You reach the enquiry room where the other agent is handling the enquiry. You can stay in the enquiry room to monitor the process of handling the enquiry or take further action by clicking on Join, Take over, Go to Chat Room or Proceed on the monitor panel.
The monitor panel provides four options for the staff member:
- Join: Participate in an enquiry the other agent is currently handling. After joining the enquiries, they are still not the enquiries' owners. At least three parties will be present in the enquiry room after a staff member joins the enquiry room.
- Take over: Take charge of the enquiry currently being handled by the other agent. Then the staff member who takes over the enquiry becomes the Owner of this enquiry and gains the owner's right.
- Go to Chat Room: For a staff member, join the Enquiry room to enter the enquiry room.
- Proceed: For the staff member already taking over the Enquiry room to continue handling the enquiry.
- Click on the enquiry being handled you must join on the Enquiry Overview page.
- Click on Join on the monitor panel.
- Click on OK.
- The toast message will appear to indicate that you have joined the chat.
After joining the chat, press the joined enquiry to be taken over in the handling column on the Enquiry Overview page.
- Click on Take over on the monitor panel.
- Click on OK to confirm you want to take over the enquiry.
- The toast message indicates that you have taken over the enquiry.
- If you do not decide to take over the enquiry, click on Go to Chat Room first.
- After entering the chat room, you can click More (...) and Take over to take over the enquiry if required.
- Click on the enquiry being handled you must take over on the Enquiry Overview page.
- Click on Take over and OK to confirm you want to take over the enquiry. The toast message indicates that you have taken over the enquiry.
- Any staff member cannot join and take over the ongoing 1-to-1 call and the conference call.
- When the staff member joins or takes over the enquiry, the agent will be notified of the toast message with the system message indicating the staff member has joined or taken over the enquiry.
Updated 2 months ago