The Enquiry Centre lists all your open and missed enquiries.
If you are a staff member assigned as Destination endpoint to channels, you will find the open and missed enquiries to the Enquiry Centre.
Channels such as:
- Virtual Numbers
- Social (Facebook Messenger, WeChat, WhatsApp and LINE)
- Web Link (Tag and Direct call and chat web links)
- QR Code (Tag and Direct call and chat QR Code)
With the Enquiry Centre, you can pick up open and missed enquiries listed from the latest to oldest date without a need to navigate through the Workspace. It also shows a notification with a red number badge when there is a new open enquiry.
Displaying the Open Enquiry Panel
To display the Open Enquiry Panel in your Workspace:
- Click the enquiry icon located on the top corner of the dashboard.
- Tick the Show in the Workspace checkbox.
Hiding the Open Enquiry panel
To hide the Open Enquiry panel from your Workspace:
- Click on the enquiry icon located on the top corner of the dashboard.
- Deselect the Show in my Workspace checkbox.
Filtering Missed Enquiries
The Missed Enquiry section in the Enquiry Centre lists all missed enquiries, whether or not these have voicemail messages included.
- To display only the missed enquiries with voicemail, click Filter by then select With Voicemails only.
For more information on how to follow up on a missed enquiry, refer to Following Up on Missed Enquiries section of this Guide.
Updated about 1 month ago