You can transfer an ongoing chat enquiry to another staff agent when the customer needs additional assistance with their concerns.
Let the customer know that they are about to be transferred to another agent. It should contain the reason behind the transfer to manage their expectation.
To transfer a chat enquiry:
- On the chatroom screen, tap the Visitor Name or Visitor ID, then tap Transfer Enquiry at the bottom of the visitor's profile details.
- Select the Staff member you wish to transfer the enquiry on the pop-up window that will appear.
- You may also transfer the enquiry to a Tag by tapping the tab on the top of the screen and switching from Staff List to Tag List.
- Tap Transfer located at the top-right corner of your screen. A pop-up message will appear, asking you to confirm the action.
- Tap OK.
CINNOX will now attempt to transfer the enquiry to the other Staff member or Tag. If the enquiry transfer is successful, the visitor enquiry room will disappear from the Recent list in your Utility tab. Otherwise, the chatroom will notify you that the enquiry transfer has failed and will remain on your Recent list.
Accepting Enquiry Transfers
A transferred enquiry will appear in your Enquiry Panel as another broadcast or direct enquiry.
To accept an enquiry transfer:
- Tap the enquiry icon that will appear in your Enquiry Panel.
- On the chatroom created on your Workspace, you can see the name of the previous Staff member who handled the enquiry and their previous conversations with the visitor.
- You may now continue the conversation with the visitor or customer.
Updated 15 days ago