CINNOX is the Total Experience platform to elevate customer and staff experiences with innovative omnichannel engagement and actionable insights.
Elevate Customer Experiences:
- Customers can engage with your business on any channel they prefer at any time
- Improve the first-time resolution by connecting them to the right agent for a given situation
- Reduce wait time through automation and “always-on” support at every touchpoint, at scale
- Offer seamless switching between voice, video, conferencing across telecom and digital channels to best match the type of response needed
Optimise Employee Experiences:
- Collaborate and escalate efficiently to facilitate timely resolution of complex customer enquiries
- Analyse interaction data to improve team performance and actionable business strategies
Please refer to our Signing Up CINNOX Account section of this Guide to get your CINNOX account.
The CINNOX Staff Dashboard is available in desktop web browsers only. Visitors can access the CINNOX Widget and web view through mobile web browsers or desktop web browsers.
- localStorage must be enabled
- TLS v1.2 or above must be supported
- Cookies may be enabled to provide a better user experience
CINNOX supports the following WebRTC-compatible web browsers running on Windows or Mac:
|Platform||Browser & Version|
|MacOS and Windows||Chrome v74 or later|
|MacOS||Safari v12.3 or later|
CINNOX supports the following WebRTC-compatible web browsers running on Android and iOS:
|Platform||Browser & Version|
|Android||Chrome v74 or later|
|iOS/iPadOS||Safari v12.3 or later|
iOS / iPadOS only supports the Safari browser for web calling
Unfortunately, only Safari in iOS & iPadOS can use WebRTC (Web real-time VoIP calling) due to Apple policy. Other Apps like Chrome do not support the calling feature in iOS/iPadOS. This limitation also applies to browsers inside Apps (e.g., open a weblink to call in WeChat). The workaround is to open the link in Safari through the more option (three-dots) or copy the URL and paste it to Safari directly.
This limitation does not apply to macOS.
CINNOX Staff Mobile App is available in the following mobile OS:
Alternatively, we provide Android APK if you are not using Google Play Store to download an app.
|iOS||14.0 or later|
|Android||7 or later|
The table below lists the network bandwidth requirements needed to make calls using the CINNOX Web widget.
CINNOX uses an adaptive codec that automatically changes to adapt to a user's network condition and provide them with the best call experience.
|Platform||Audio Codec||Bit Rate (Single Stream)||Bandwidth|
|VoIP (Voice over IP)||OPUS||8 to 32 kbps||~0.5 to 2 M/min|
|Video||H.264/30fps||360P - 400 kbps|
480P - 750 kbps
|360P ~24 M/min|
480P ~45 M/min
|Screen Sharing||H.264/VBR||20 to 100 kbps||~1 to 6 M/min|
The table below lists the estimated storage size of the recording file in different call type. It may various based on the network and content (e.g. audio volume, video screen brightness). Refer to Recording Calls for more details.
|Call Type||Recording File Size (60s)|
|1 to 1 audio call (VoIP or PSTN)||2 MB|
|1 to 1 video (1 camera on)||2 MB|
|1 to 1 video (2 cameras on)||4 MB|
|Conference audio||1 MB|
- Some features require various permissions to be enabled to work correctly.
- Network access is needed to use the CINNOX Staff Dashboard, Mobile App, and Visitor Client.
- Microphone or headset with microphone is a requirement for devices that do not have a built-in microphone for calling.
Updated 5 months ago