In setting up and managing a CINNOX service, you as a Staff administrator require to do the following:
- Register the websites where you will install the CINNOX Widget
- Install the Widget
- Configure the Widget and customise its appearance
- Create staff accounts, group them into Teams , and assign them Roles and Permissions
To set up customer engagement, you also have access to these features:
- Enable Pre-Chat Survey and Offline Support Visitor Forms to get to know their customers better
- Manage call recording settings and identify which types of calls to record and when to record them
To streamline and have efficient customer service and operation with your staff members handling enquiries, you can
- Add Labels that your staff can use to categorise their visitors' enquiries.
- Set up the Auto Close Enquiry to automate closing enquiries according to your team's criteria
- Enable the call system and add Prompts to your Virtual Number Calls.
As part of the regular monitoring, you have access to My Plan, which summarises your service's usage statistics. You can also check your service storage and see if you need to upgrade or delete files that are no longer necessary.
Updated 3 days ago