The SMS Report on CINNOX provides valuable insights into your messaging activities and lets you track your performance over time. It lets you view all sent SMS messages, delivery statuses, and location distribution. This report allows you to monitor message volume, analyse your messaging engagements, and identify trends in customer behaviour.
By keeping track of your message volume, you can ensure that your messaging activities are optimised to meet your customers' needs. The report also lets you analyse your messaging engagements, allowing you to gain insights into your customers' preferences and interests.
CINNOX also offers Virtual Numbers through the partnership with Carriers, which provides capabilities for receiving your customers' SMS messages.
You can contact your or the for more information if you want to use this feature.
To access the SMS page, navigate to your CINNOX Dashboard, then click Reports > SMS Report
- Send Date & Time (default to Last 7 Days)
- SMS Sources
- Direct = The SMS sent by staff as Direct Engagement in CINNOX Web Dashboard or Mobile App.
- Verification = The SMS sent by CINNOX to the visitor filling in the Visitor Form or Conference Call Invitation with SMS phone verification.
- Open API - Direct = The SMS sent using the CINNOX Open API.
- Open API - Verification = The SMS sent using CINNOX Open API, e.g., phone verification
|Submitted||The SMS has been submitted to the Carrier.|
|Queued||The SMS is queued to be delivered by the Carrier to the recipient.|
|Delivered||The Carrier has successfully delivered the SMS to the recipient.|
|Undelivered||The Carrier did not successfully deliver the SMS to the recipient.|
|Rejected||The Carrier has rejected the SMS.|
In the screenshot, the SMS Delivery Analytics displays the Total SMS Sent by the staff with the period and status.
- Total SMS Submitted shows 5 from the last 7 days
- Total SMS Queued shows 1 from the last 7 days
- Total SMS Delivered shows 4 from the last 7 days
- Total SMS Undelivered shows 0 from the last 7 days
- Total SMS Rejected shows 0 from the last 7 days
The graph displays the breakdown of SMS Sent in an hour/day according to the date filter.
To print the SMS Report - Overview graphs and data, click the printer icon located at the top middle of the page.
The Location Distribution shows the SMS Recipient Country's location and the total SMS sent in a given period.
In the referenced screenshot, in Hong Kong, the total SMS sent is 3, while in Taiwan, the total SMS sent is 2, for a total of 5 from the last 7 days.
The SMS Detail Report interface displays consolidated SMS details that include:
|SMS Sender ID||The phone number used as the sender ID.|
|Source||Whether the SMS was sent to customers as a Direct Engagement or Conference SMS invitation, Verification from Open API - SMS or Inbound (an SMS received from a customer).|
|Sent By||The sender of the SMS.|
|Recipient Country & Number||- The phone number and country name where the SMS was sent (Outbound SMS).|
- The phone number and country name where the SMS was received (Inbound SMS).
|Status||Whether the SMS has been Submitted or Rejected from CINNOX to the Carrier.|
|Date & Time||The date and time the SMS was sent or received.|
|Carrier Network Status||Whether the SMS has been Queued, Delivered or Undelivered from the Carrier to the recipient's number.|
|Details||The content of the sent and received SMS.|
|Filter the SMS Detail Report by selecting any of the following:|
|Sender Number - enter the sender name to search|
|Recipient Number - enter the recipient number to search|
|Staff Name - default to All Staff|
|Date & Time - default to last 7 days|
|Source - default to All SMS Sources|
|Status - default to All SMS Statuses|
|Carrier Network Status - default to All Carrier Network Statuses|
To view the Outbound SMS in the Report Details,
- Filter the records by selecting "Source = Direct, Verification, Open API - Direct, or Open API - Verification" to view them.
- Click Details to view the sent SMS content.
If you use a virtual number that can receive SMS, know the Inbound SMS in the Report Details.
- Filter the records by selecting "Source = Inbound" to view them.
- Click Details to view the received SMS content.
- Export the SMS Detail Report by clicking the export icon and the data downloaded in .csv file to your local machine.
Updated 5 months ago