Thinkific is a powerful, business-friendly online course creation platform that allows anyone to easily and fully customise the look and functionality of their online course business. Thinkific is everything you need to run your education business under one roof.
For more details, go to www.thinkific.com.
The CINNOX live chat and web call lets you instantly add call and chat functions on your Leadpages site so you can promptly answer enquiries from your online visitors. It installs the CINNOX Widget on your page and lets you take advantage of the platform's core features.
Here are the steps to follow when adding the CINNOX web widget on your Thinkific site:
- Log in to your Thinkific dashboard account.
- On your Dashboard menu, navigate to Settings and then click Code & analytics tab.
- Log in to your CINNOX Web Dashboard.
- Navigate to Administration > Widget > Installation. From the Widget Installation > Web Widget, click on Copy.
- Back on your Thinkific, Settings > Code & analytics, and paste your CINNOX Widget code under the Site footer code.
- Click on Save.
A notification "Successfully updated your site footer code." will appear at the bottom left side of your Dashboard.
- Open your website to preview. The CINNOX Widget should appear at the bottom right corner.
From now on, your visitors will be able to reach out to you through live chat and call on your Thinkific site.
For more information on configuring your CINNOX widget appearance, refer to this Guide's Customising Your Widget's Appearance section.
To know how to change the widget position from right to left, refer to this Guide's Dynamic Change of Installed Widget section.
Updated 6 days ago