CINNOX's Voicemail feature lets your visitors leave you a voice message in cases when your agents are unavailable to attend to their call enquiry.
Voicemail provides a 24-hour answering capability and plays an essential role in business communications. This feature enhances your staff's efficiency and productivity, ensuring no customers slip through the cracks. Staff members can immediately follow up on missed enquiries based on the details left on the voicemail messages.
Voicemail on Virtual Numbers
To enable voicemail:
- Navigate to Channel and Click on Numbers.
- Click on More (...) and Virtual Number Details.
- Click on Edit of Routing Settings.
- Toggle the Voicemail & Voicemail Prompt button ON. A set of additional options will then appear.
CINNOX provides simple default voicemail greetings to select that you want to use from the dropdown box. This greeting is the recording your visitors will hear before they can leave a message.
- Under Voicemail & Voicemail Prompt, select the voice greeting you want to use. The Default voicemail prompt is the chosen prompt that will play when the voicemail is enabled.
- You can listen to the available prompts and select which one will fit in your voicemail.
Besides, CINNOX allows you to add your voicemail greeting via uploading an MP3 file or using Text-to-Speech powered by Google.
- In the Voicemail & Voicemail Prompt, select (+) Add new greeting
A pop-up window will display to upload a new greeting.
Case 1: Audio File
- Type the file name of the greeting to upload; a file name can be of any name but should not exceed 50 characters as the maximum limit.
- Drag and drop the MP3 file or browse and select the location of the MP3 file to upload.
- The MP3 must not exceed 10 MB as the maximum limit.
- You may click the play button to listen to the uploaded audio file.
- You may upload a different file to replace the current file if necessary.
- Click the Create button to complete the steps of uploading an audio file greeting.
Case 2: Text-to-Speech
- Type the file name of the greeting to upload. A file name can be of any name but should not exceed 50 chars as the maximum limit.
- Type or paste the text you want to convert to a voice message. It must not exceed 700 characters as the maximum limit.
- You may click the play button to listen to the voice message.
- To select the preferred language and Voice Name, click the settings gear icon to expand the page and display the Language and Voice Name drop-down list.
- Select the language in the drop-down list
- Select Voice Name in the drop-down list
- You may click the play button to listen to the selected language and voice name
- You may refine the text message to fine-tune the message if necessary.
- Click the Create button to complete the steps of uploading a TTS greeting.
Once a new call recording greeting is uploaded, it will be available in the voicemail greeting dropdown list to be selected.
Voicemail Files Automatic Deletion
- Under Auto file deletion, select how often you want the voicemail files to be automatically deleted. The frequency can be any of the following:
- Every week
- Every two weeks
- Click on one of them and click Save.
To disable voicemail:
- On the Virtual Number Details page, in the Routing Setting section, click on Edit.
- Toggle the Voicemail button OFF. A pop-up message will appear, asking you to confirm the action.
- Click on Disable.
After configuring your Voicemail, continue setting up the Engagement Mode, Caller ID and Custom Info of your Virtual Number.
Updated 8 months ago