CINNOX lets you add your own phone number as your Caller ID (CLI) and SMS Sender ID when making outbound calls and sending SMS texts to visitors, customers, and colleagues. This way, your customers and colleagues can recognise you with your CLI and SMS Sender ID, regardless of your physical location.
Personal Numbers as your Caller IDs or SMS Sender IDs are not guaranteed to be displayed to your called parties or message recipients.
To bring your personal phone numbers into CINNOX:
- From the navigation menu, go to My Account > Call Settings, then click on Edit at the bottom of the page.
- On the Personal Number section, click on Add Phone Number.
- On the pop-up window that will appear, enter your phone number and click on *Add**. CINNOX will then send an SMS verification code to the number you entered.
- Enter the six-digit code on the pop-up window then click on Verify.
- If you do not receive an SMS verification code, click on Resend.
- You are allowed three attempts to verify the code. After three unsuccessful attempts, you have to wait for ten minutes before you can try again.
To set a display name for your personal number:
- Click on the pencil icon beside the phone number.
- Type your preferred display name. Note that it should be no longer than 20 characters.
To delete an added personal phone number:
- From the navigation menu, go to My Account > Call Settings
- On the Personal Number section, click on the trash icon beside the phone number you wish to delete. A pop-up message will then appear, asking you to confirm the action.
- Click on OK
Updated 10 months ago