CINNOX lets you interact more personally with visitors, customers, and fellow staff through 1-on-1 video calls. With this feature, you and the other party can see one another while having interactive discussions.
You can start a video call with a customer, visitor, or staff member by clicking on the Video Call icon on the top-right corner of the chat room panel.
If the other party is a fellow staff member, their Workspace will display an incoming video call screen. The call screen also allows them to decline the call or pick it up as an audio call.
While in an audio call with a visitor or a fellow staff member, you can switch to a video call by clicking the Video Call button on your call screen.
Make sure that your browser has permission to access your camera. Check if your browser displays a pop-up dialogue message that requires your action.
On Safari web browsers:
A pop-up dialogue message will display the following: [your CINNOX account] wants to: Use your camera
Click on Allow to proceed.
The video call will start as soon as your camera has been enabled.
Click on the Record button on your video call screen.
- A voice greeting will inform callers that the call is being recorded.
- To ensure quality service, the following message will flash on the call screen for a few seconds. The call is recorded.
- Call recording will automatically stop once the call ends.
- You can also resize the video call window or minimise it to the size of a widget.
- Click the End Call button to end the video call.
Updated 15 days ago