Conference Report lets you monitor all conference calls made in your service. The details can be filtered by Host staff name and Date.
To view Conference Report, from the navigation pane, click Report > Conference Report.
The Conference Report page displays the following details:
Conference ID: a unique, auto-generated ID assigned for each conference call
Host: Name of the staff member that initiated the conference call
Start Date/Time: the date and time the conference call started
Duration: how long in minutes the conference call lasted
Status: indicates whether or not the conference call connected successfully
Recording: the conference call recording file
Chat History: chat messages sent by participants during the conference call
In the conference report, you can:
- Listen to the recording. Click Play, or click Download if you want to save a local copy to your device.
- View chat conversations at the conference. Click on Details.
To view the conference call breakdown, click the arrow expand the call details with the participants who joined the conference with the source and duration.
You can download the Conference Report Details and the Conference Recording Files. There are two options to download files:
ADownload Report Details - This option is to download all conference records in an excel (XLS) file format.
BDownload Current Page Recording Files - This option is to download chat history files on the current page in a zip file. Each recording will be downloaded in MP3 file format.
- The maximum number of records on one page is 25.
To download the files,
- Login to your CINNOX account.
- Go to Reports, then Conference Report.
- Click on the download icon at the top of the page.
- Choose Download Report Details or Download Current Page Chat History Files.
The downloaded Report and the Conference recording files will be saved in the selected location as an excel and zip folder.
Unzip the zip folder to extract the contents in an MP3 file per recording.
Updated 13 days ago