Enquiries are questions or issues raised by your visitors and customers concerning your products or services. In CINNOX, these enquiries arrive through chat or call and are attended to by your customer service staff members (agents).
Your visitors and customers can send their enquiries using any of the following channels:
- Virtual Numbers
- Social (Facebook Messenger, WeChat, WhatsApp and LINE)
- Web Link (Tag and Direct call and chat web links)
- QR Code (Tag and Direct call and chat QR Code)
In CINNOX, an enquiry can be in any of the following state or status:
Open: the enquiry is in the queue, waiting to be picked up by a staff member/agent.
Ongoing: a staff member/agent picks up or attends to the enquiry.
Missed: the enquiry was left unattended until it reached the waiting time limit.
Followed-Up: a staff member/agent revisits the missed enquiry by returning a call or responding to a chat message.
Closed: the enquiry is resolved, and either the visitor or the staff member/agent ends the conversation.
There are different types of enquiries, and here is a simple way to remember them.
- The green colour is for Call enquiries.
- The blue colour is for Chat enquiries.
- A rounded, outline icon is for enquiries coming from a Tag (or weblink or QR Code) and Virtual Number). All associated active staff members will receive a Broadcast notification for this open enquiry.
- A rounded, solid icon is for enquiries directed to a staff member (from the Staff Directory or a web link or QR code). The specific staff member will receive the notification.
- Social Icons are for enquiries coming from social channels
- Email icon is for enquiries coming for the email channel.
Updated 5 months ago