Source in CINNOX refers to the third-party account of Social Media and Messaging Apps link to the Social.
Source of social channels are:
- Messenger - Facebook Page
- WeChat - Wechat Official Account
- WhatsApp - WhatsApp Business API
- LINE - LINE Official Account
- Third Party Channel
A source is required to be appropriately configured to create a channel successfully. You can only link one Source to one channel at a time.
To view a Source Details:
- From the navigation menu, go to Administration > Channel Source
- Channel Source page displays.
To edit a Source:
- On the Source Details page, click on the source to open the Source Details page.
Click Edit for the corresponding details you need to update.
Changes in the Source Details will take effect immediately after clicking Save.
To avoid connection disruption between your staff members and visitors, be mindful of the timing when editing source details.
To delete a source:
- From the navigation menu, go to Social > Manage Source
- On the right-hand side of a particular source, click on the trash bin icon.
A pop-up window will appear, asking to confirm the deletion of the source.
- Click OK
Updated about 2 months ago