The Staff Report provides detailed information about your staff members' handling of visitor calls and chats enquiries.
Go to Report > *Staff Report to view the Staff Report* from the navigation pane.
The report overview displays a graphical representation of your staff members' statuses. Beside each staff member's name are 24 squares, one for each hour of the day.
The following colours then represent a staff member's status:
|Active||Green||The staff member is online and is actively using CINNOX. They are accepting call and chat enquiries.|
|Busy||Red||The staff member has set their status into Busy. They are not accepting call and chat enquiries.|
|Away||Amber||The staff member is online but is inactive or idle in their CINNOX Dashboard or App.|
|Offline||Grey||The staff member is offline.|
Offline status includes the following conditions:
- The staff member has switched the CINNOX App to run in the background.
- The staff member has killed or closed the CINNOX App.
- The staff member has closed the CINNOX web Dashboard.
- The staff member has network issues (e.g., poor network or no network).
- The staff member has not logged in to the CINNOX web Dashboard or App on any device.
You can view the Report Overview in two ways:
Time view displays a staff member's status for specific hour blocks or times of the day. This gives administrators a quick snapshot of the staff member's most productive hours.
Type view displays an aggregate view of each of the statuses a staff member has been for the day. This provides staff administrators with a more accurate representation of the total number of hours a staff member has been on a particular status during the day.
To print the Staff Report - Overview graphs and data, click the printer icon located at the top middle of the page.
The Detail Report displays the following:
- Total Active Time (in hours)
- Total Busy Time (in hours)
- Total Idle Time (in hours)
- Total Offline Time (in hours)
By default, it displays the 10 staff members with the highest Total Active Time for the given time period.
Updated about 2 months ago