You can transfer an ongoing chat enquiry to another staff agent when the customer needs additional assistance with their concerns.
Let the customer know that they are about to be transferred to another agent. It should contain the reason behind the transfer to manage their expectation.
To transfer a chat enquiry:
- On the chat room panel, click on the vertical ellipsis ( ) icon on the top-right corner then click on Transfer Enquiry.
- You may also click on the gear icon in the Room Information panel then click on Transfer Enquiry.
On the pop-up window that will appear, select the staff member you wish to transfer the enquiry.
- You may also transfer the enquiry to a Tag by clicking on the tab on the top of the screen and switch from Staff List to Tag List.
Click on Transfer. A pop-up message will appear, asking you to confirm the action.
- Click on OK.
CINNOX will now attempt to transfer the enquiry to the other staff member or Tag. If the enquiry transfer is successful, the visitor enquiry room will disappear from the Recent Connection list of the Utility Panel in your Workspace. Otherwise, the chat room will display a notification informing you that the enquiry transfer has failed and will remain in your Recent Connection list.
A transferred chat enquiry will appear in your Enquiry Centre as another broadcast or direct enquiry.
To accept an enquiry transfer:
- Click on the enquiry icon that will appear in your Enquiry Panel.
- For the enquiry chat room that appears on your Workspace, you will be able to see the name of the previous staff member who handled the enquiry and their previous conversations with the visitor.
- You may now continue the conversation with the visitor or customer.
Updated 4 months ago