Workspace is where your customer support and engagement and team collaboration take place. In the Workspace, you can pick up and serve visitor and customer queries through chat and call in different channels. Initiate the conversation with your contacts by sending SMS or calling them. Plus, you can collaborate with your colleagues 1-on-1, group chat and conference calling.
Workspace compose of four (4) divided panels:
The Utility Panel has the following areas and functions:
ii. New Chat and New Conference
iv. Dial Pad
i. Recent Chats
The Recent area displays all the rooms where you have ongoing calls and/or chat conversations with customers, visitors, and fellow staff members.
An enquiry chat room will disappear from the Recent Chats area of your Utility panel once you or your visitor resolves or closes the enquiry.
For more details, refer to the Closing an Enquiry section of this Guide
ii.a New Chat
The New Chat feature lets you create a new 1-to-1 chat room or a new group Space for internal conversations with your fellow staff members.
To have a 1-to-1 chat,
- Click on the (+) button, then click on the New Chat button.
- On the Staff List window that will pop out, select the staff member you would like to have a conversation with.
- Click on the Create button.
To create a new Space:
- Click on the (+) button, then click on New Chat.
- On the Staff List window that will pop out, select the staff members you would like to invite in the new group Space, then click on Next.
- Fill out your Space details, check its settings, and click on Create.
For more details about Spaces, refer to the Space for Internal Group Chat section of this Guide.
ii.b New Conference
The New Conference feature lets you create an instant conference meeting.
To start an instant conference meeting:
- Click on the (+) button, then click on the New Meeting.
- On the Instant Meeting window that will pop up, type in the Conference Topic. The default conference topic is displayed as [Your Name]'s meeting.
- Click on the Create button.
For more details about instant meetings, refer to the Conference Call section of this Guide.
The Contact List provides information about your Staff (internal) and external contacts.
For more details, refer to the Contacts section of this Guide.
iv. Dial Pad
The dial pad feature opens a full-scale keypad that lets you dial a phone number or search for your external contacts' phone numbers and dial them.
At first, you will need to set your caller ID before making an off-net call such as your phone number.
Alternativetly, you can set your Caller ID by bringing your company phone numbers as your Service Numbers, or by selecting from the Virtual Number - Loca Numer Type available on your CINNOX service.
To add your phone number as your Caller ID:
- On the Workspace > Utility Panel > Call Icon then Click to set your caller ID.
- On the pop-up window that will appear, enter the phone number, then click on Next.
CINNOX will then send an SMS verification code to the number you entered.
- Enter the six-digit code on the pop-up window we've sent you on your phone number then click on Verify.
Click on Resend if you have not received an SMS verification.
You are only allowed to make three failed attempts to verify the number. After the third failed attempt, you need to wait for 10 minutes before you can try again.
- Once the verification is completed, you can name your Caller ID, but optional.
To call a phone number using the dial pad:
- Select the country code of the phone number you wish to dial.
- Type in the phone number or select from your Contact List.
- Click on the Call icon.
Caller IDs are not guaranteed to be displayed to your called parties.
The Search function lets you search for messages, chat rooms, Spaces, and contacts on your Recent Connections area.
- Start a search by putting your cursor on the search field and typing the keywords you are looking for.
- The search results will display items in your Recent Connections that match the keywords. The results are filtered according to the following locations they were found:
- Chat rooms
The Open Enquiry Panel displays all open calls and chats enquiries from visitors and customers. Each enquiry has the following details:
- Enquiry type
- Visitor name or visitor ID
- Visitor location and country/territory flag
An open enquiry displays in the Enquiry Panel until a staff member has picked up the enquiry or reached the maximum waiting time.
The maximum waiting time is as follows:
- Broadcast Call Enquiry = 30 seconds
- Broadcast Chat Enquiry = 60 seconds
- Direct Call Enquiry = 90 seconds
- Direct Chat Enquiry = 60 seconds
You may show or hide the Open Enquiry Panel, depending on your preferences.
Please refer to the Enquiry Centre section of this Guide for more details.
Chat Room Panel
The panel in the CINNOX Workspace where staff members can send/receive instant messages, share files such as images, videos, documents, voice messages, or SMS texts to their customers or colleagues.
Please refer to the Chat Room section of this Guide for more details.
Room Information Panel
The panel in the CINNOX Workspace where each connection would have corresponded type of room, such as:
- Enquiry Room for visitor and customer enquiries
- Direct Room for Staff-Staff and Engagements
- Space for internal group chat room
Please refer to the Chat Room - Room Information section of this Guide for more details.
Updated 10 months ago