Missed enquiries are calls and chats initiated by your visitors that were left unattended until they reached the waiting time limit.
If you are a Staff member within an agent role, you can only access missed enquiries associated with Tags, Social page, or Virtual Numbers that your administrator has set you to be a Destination endpoint.
You can further filter missed enquiries into the following:
- All enquiries - the default display
- With Voicemails only - only displays missed enquiries that contain voicemail messages from visitors and customers
Each enquiry will have the following details:
- Visitor information (name, visitor ID, or phone number)
- Enquiry Type (if a broadcast call, broadcast chat, direct call, or direct chat)
- Source (if from Tag, virtual number, or Social)
- Date and time enquiry was created
To view the above details of an enquiry, tap it from the Missed Enquiries tab. CINNOX will display these details on a new screen.
If the Visitor Forms (Pre-Chat Form and/or Offline Support Form) are enabled, the following details will also be available when you tap on an enquiry detail:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Message (available in Offline Support Form only)
You can follow up on a missed enquiry by tapping "Follow up". CINNOX will then create a room in your Workspace where you will handle the enquiry.
When the visitor accepts to continue the enquiry with follow-up, it will move to the Handling section, and its status will change to Followed-Up.
There will be instances when you will not follow up on an enquiry because the visitor has already left. CINNOX will display a pop-up message, saying that the visitor is already offline.
In such instances, you may try and contact the visitor using the details they provided, if any.
To ensure that no visitor slips through the cracks, we recommend that you enable the Visitor Forms. For more details, refer to the Visitor Forms section of this Guide.
Updated 8 months ago