Leadpages is an online tool that helps small businesses connect with an audience, collect leads, and close sales. Quickly build websites, landing pages, pop-ups, alert bars, and beyond.
For more details, go to www.leadpages.com.
The CINNOX live chat and web call lets you instantly add call and chat functions on your Leadpages site so you can promptly answer enquiries from your online visitors. It installs the CINNOX Widget on your page and lets you use its core features.
Here are the steps to follow when adding the CINNOX web widget on your Leadpages landing page:
- Log in to your Leadpages dashboard account.
- On your Landing Pages, choose a website, then click Edit.
- On the left side menu, click Widgets and drag-and-drop an HTML widget to the right side onto your page.
- Log in to your CINNOX Web Dashboard.
- Navigate to Administration > Widget > Installation. From the Widget Installation > Web Widget, click on Copy.
- Back on your Leadpages, HTML, and paste your CINNOX Widget code.
- Click on Update, at the right corner of the page.
- Open your landing page to preview. The CINNOX Widget should appear at the bottom right corner.
From now on, visitors can contact you through live chat and call on your Leadpages site.
For more information on configuring your CINNOX widget appearance, refer to this Guide's Customising Your Widget's Appearance section.
To know how to change the widget position from right to left, refer to this Guide's Dynamic Change of Installed Widget section.
Updated 4 months ago