Weebly is a website and eCommerce service founded on the belief that anyone should have the tools to take their business from idea to launch to growth.
Whether starting an online business from scratch or taking your in-person business online, with Weebly, entrepreneurs can build websites that customers love to visit and shop for. Our powerful tools make building a professional, mobile-optimized site easy and grow your business with integrated marketing and advanced analytics.
For more details, go to www.weebly.com.
Here are the steps to follow when adding the CINNOX web widget on your Weebly website:
- Log in to your Weebly account.
- From the main page, click on Edit site.
- From the main tab bar, click on Settings.
- Click on Search Engine Optimization (SEO) from the Settings page.
- Log in to your CINNOX Web Dashboard.
- Navigate to Administration > Widget > Installation. From the Widget Installation > Web Widget, click on Copy.
Back on your Weebly Settings > SEO page under the Footer Code, paste your CINNOX Widget code. (If there are already existing in the Footer Code, paste the CINNOX Widget code before or after the existing code.)
Click on Save at the bottom right corner of the page.
- Click on Publish, located at the upper right corner of the page.
- Open your published website. The CINNOX Widget should appear at the bottom right corner.
From now on, visitors can contact you through live chat and call on your Weebly website.
For more information on configuring your CINNOX widget appearance, refer to this Guide's Customising Your Widget's Appearance section.
To know how to change the widget position from right to left, refer to this Guide's Dynamic Change of Installed Widget section.
Updated 7 months ago