Weebly is a website and eCommerce service founded on the belief that anyone should have the tools to take their business from idea to launch to growth.
Whether you're starting an online business from scratch or taking your in-person business online, with Weebly, entrepreneurs can build websites that customers love to visit and shop. Our powerful tools make it easy to build a professional, mobile-optimized site and grow your business with integrated marketing and advanced analytics.
For more details, go to www.weebly.com.
Here are the steps to follow when adding the CINNOX web widget on your Weebly website:
- Log in to your Weebly account.
- From the main page, click on Edit site.
- From the main tab bar, click on Settings.
- From the Settings page, click on Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Log in to your CINNOX Web Dashboard.
- Navigate to Administration > Widget > Installation. From the Widget Installation > Web Widget, click on Copy.
Back on your Weebly Settings > SEO page under the Footer Code, paste your CINNOX Widget code. (If there are already existing in the Footer Code, paste the CINNOX Widget code before or after the existing code.)
Click on Save, located at the bottom right part corner of the page.
- Click on Publish, located at the upper right corner of the page.
- Open your published website. The CINNOX Widget should appear at the bottom right corner.
Updated 4 months ago