Monitor Chat Enquiry & Take Action
CINNOX lets you enhance the experience of visitors, customers and fellow staff members by monitoring the chat enquiry. It allows the administrator added to the Enquiry Room to supervise, train or support the agents handling the enquiry with access to the Enquiry Room. The feature provides flexibility to the administrator, who can join a 1-to-1 chat, a 1-to-1 call or a conference call to assist the current agent in handling the enquiry or even take over the entire enquiry.
The availability of the feature depends on your subscription plan. Please check our Pricing Plan for more details.
Only Staff with an administrator role can monitor, join and take over the enquiry.
Admin monitors an enquiry
- Navigate to Enquiry Overview > Tap the Enquiry you are required to monitor.
- Tap Monitor Enquiry.
- You are now monitoring the enquiry. You can stay in the enquiry room to monitor the process of handling the enquiry or take further action by tapping Join, Take over, Go to Chat Room or Proceed on the monitor panel.
The monitor panel provides four options for the administrator:
- Join: Participate in an enquiry the other agent is currently handling. After joining the enquiries, they are still not the enquiries' owners. At least three parties will be present in the enquiry room after an administrator joins the enquiry room.
- Take over: Take charge of the enquiry currently being handled by the other agent. Then the administrator becomes the owner of this enquiry and gains the right.
- Go to Chat Room: For the administrator, join the Enquiry room to enter the enquiry room.
- Proceed: For the administrator already taking over the Enquiry room, continue handling the enquiry.
Admin joins the enquiry conversation
- After tapping Monitor Enquiry for the enquiry you are going to monitor, tap Join and Confirm.
- The system message indicates you joined the enquiry.
Admin takes over the enquiry
- After joining the chat, tap the Enquiry Overview > The joined enquiry.
- Tap Take Over.
- Tap Confirm.
- The system message indicates that the original enquiry owner has left the enquiry and you have taken over the enquiry.
- Tap the required enquiry you want to monitor in the Handling column on the Enquiry Overview screen.
- Tap Take Over.
- Tap Confirm. The system message indicates that you have taken over the enquiry, and the original enquiry owner has left the enquiry.
- The administrator cannot join and take over the ongoing 1-to-1 call and the conference call.
- When the administrator joins or takes over the enquiry, the agent will be notified of the toast message with the system message indicating the administrator has joined or taken over the enquiry.
Updated 8 months ago