CINNOX lets you have more personal interactions with visitors, customers, and fellow Staff members through 1-on-1 video calls. With this feature, you and your called party can see one another while and have more interactive discussions.
To start a video call:
- Tap the Call icon (1) on the top-right corner of your chatroom screen.
- Tap Video Call (2).
- The called party will see an incoming video call screen. The call screen also gives them the option to decline the call or pick it up as an audio call.
- Once the video call connects, both parties will see each other.
While in a voice call with a visitor or a fellow Staff member, you can switch to video call by tapping More on your call screen, then tapping Video Call.
The video call will start as soon as your device's camera has been enabled.
During a video call, you can do the following:
- Turn the video orientation to portrait or landscape by tilting your mobile device vertically or horizontally.
- Record the audio (1).
- Mute/unmute your microphone (2).
- Turn your device's loudspeakers on/off (3).
- Switch your camera view from front to back (4).
- Turn the camera on/off by tapping the video call icon.
- Send messages in the chatroom by tapping the chat icon located at the top right corner of the video call screen. This action also resizes your video call screen. Tap the small video screen again to make it go back to its original size.
To end the video call, tap End Call button.
Updated over 1 year ago