CINNOX lets you set your availability status on your dashboard or mobile app to indicate your readiness to accept incoming enquiries.
When you sign in for the first time, CINNOX automatically sets your availability status to Active. The next time you log in, CINNOX will base your availability status on the status before your last logout.
CINNOX also syncs your availability status with your dashboard, mobile app, and all devices and browsers you are logged on.
You may change your availability status when needed, such as when you need time for post-enquiry processing.
To change your availability status in the CINNOX App:
- Go to your My Account tab
- On the status section, switch the toggle button from Active to Busy to set your status as Busy.
- Otherwise, switch the toggle button from Busy into Active to set your status as Active.
Different Staff Availability Statuses:
- ACTIVE means you are online and ready to start receiving and attending to open enquiries.
- BUSY: means you are online but will not be able to attend to enquiries. You may still make calls and send chat messages in this status.
CINNOX also triggers the following statuses automatically:
- IDLE: means you are online but are not actively using CINNOX for more than 10 minutes.
- OFFLINE: means you are logged out of CINNOX from any platform or device.
Updated 10 months ago