The CINNOX Visitor Report provides statistics on new and active visitors.
To open the Visitor Report:
- From the navigation menu, go to Report > Visitor Report.
- You will see a sample Enquiry Report with Sample Data.
This sample data in the visitor report displays statistics and representations of the total and the average number of visitors over a selected time range, the total number of active visitors and the total number of new visitors and their locations.
- Click Show me the real data in my report to view the actual visitors of your CINNOX service.
Data from the Visitor Report can be filtered by Date and Enquiry Type:
- Last 7 Days (default)
- Last 30 Days
- Last 90 Days
- Custom Period
- All Enquiry Types (default)
- Broadcast Chat
- Broadcast Call
- Direct Chat
- Direct Call
To print the Visitor Report - Overview graphs and data, click the printer icon located at the top middle of the page.
The first part of the report provides statistics and representations of the total and the average number of visitors over a selected time range.
- The default time range of these statistics is set to Last 7 Days. You can select from any available filters to know how many visitors you had per enquiry type for the day, last month, or during a specific period.
The second part of the report shows the visitor statistics broken down into the following:
- Total Number of Active Visitors: refers to the number of visitors to your web page who opened the CINNOX Widget and sent more than one enquiry.
- Total Number of New Visitors: refers to the number of first-time visitors to your web page who opened the CINNOX Widget.
The third part of the report shows you your visitors' locations and related statistics over a selected time range.
Updated 4 months ago