The CINNOX Visitor Report provides statistics on new and active visitors.
To open the Visitor Report:
- From the navigation menu, go to Report > Visitor Report.
- You will see a sample Enquiry Report with sample data.
This sample data in the visitor report displays statistics and representations of the total and the average number of visitors over a selected time range, the total number of active visitor and the total number of new visitors and their locations.
- Click Dismiss real data to view the actual visitors of your CINNOX service.
Data from the Visitor Report can be filtered by Date and Enquiry Type:
- Last 7 Days (default)
- Last 30 Days
- Last 90 Days
- Custom Time Period
- All Enquiry Type (default)
The first part of the report provides statistics and representations of the total and the average number of visitors over a selected time range.
The default time range of these statistics is set to Last 7 Days. You can select from any of the available filters to know how many visitors you had per enquiry type for the day, last month, or during a specific period.
The second part of the report shows the visitor statistics broken down between the following:
- Total Number of Active Visitor: refers to the number of visitors to your web page who opened the CINNOX Widget and sent more than one enquiry.
- Total Number of New Visitor: refers to the number of first-time visitors to your web page who opened the CINNOX Widget.
The third part of the report shows you your visitors' locations and related statistics over a selected time range.
Updated 4 months ago