The CINNOX Retention Portal is a microsite that lets you view and access your retained data. It is hosted in your servers, where it is pulled from the FTP server and synced with your backup sites where your retained data are stored.
For more details about Data Retention and how to set it up in your CINNOX dashboard, please refer to the Data Retention section of this Guide.
For the login URL of your Retention Portal, please check with your IT administrator.
To log in to the CINNOX Retention Portal:
- Open your web browser and type your portal's URL or IP address.
- On the login screen that will appear, type in your account and password.
- Under Account, type Admin.
- Under Password, type the password indicated in the Retention settings of your CINNOX dashboard or the password provided explicitly to you.
- Click on Sign In.
To sign out from the CINNOX Retention Portal:
- Click on the sign out icon located at the upper-right corner of the screen.
By default, the very first staff administrator of your CINNOX service will have access to the CINNOX Retention Portal. However, the said administrator may provide access to other staff members by activating their respective accounts in the portal and giving access permissions to all or select account-related information.
To view and manage staff accounts, from the navigation menu, click on Account Management.
To activate a staff account and give access to the Retention Portal:
- On the Account Management page, select the staff member you wish to access the portal and then click on Activate.
- On the pop-up window that will appear, create a password for the staff member, then click on Activate.
Back on the Account Management page, the staff member will now have their status set to Activated.
To change a staff member's Retention Portal password:
- On the Account Management page, select the staff member you wish to change the portal password.
- Click on the More icon on the rightmost side, then click on Change Password.
- On the pop-up window that will appear, create a new password for the staff member, then click on Activate.
By default, staff administrators who have access to the Retention Portal will have access to all account-related information. You can customise the access permissions of a staff member so that they can only access information related to specific accounts:
- On the Account Management page, select the staff member you wish to edit their access permissions.
- Click on the More icon on the rightmost side, then click on Edit Permissions.
- On the pop-up window that will appear, select from the dropdown menu the account(s) you wish to provide the staff member access to related information.
- To remove an account, click on the (X) button beside it.
- Click on Save.
To suspend a staff account and prevent it from accessing the Retention Portal:
- On the Account Management page, select the staff member you wish to suspend access to the portal.
- Under Status, toggle the Activated button OFF.
The CINNOX Retention Portal lets you view the following retained data and their details by clicking on their respective navigation menu links:
Enquiry ID, Update Time, Enquiry Type, Channel Detail, Channel Extra Detail, Handled Party, Transferred Party, Visitor, Location, Platform, Created Time, Closed Time, Chat history, Attachment
Room & Space History
Room Name, Room Type, Member, Created Time, Chat history, Attachment
Call Type, Caller, Called Party, Date/Time, Duration, Status, Call Ended By, Attachment
Conference Call History
Conference ID, Host, Date/Time, Duration, Status, Recording, and others
File Name, File Size, Sender, Room Type, Room Name, Date/Time
File Name, File Size, Caller, Room Type, Room Name, Date/Time
File Name, File Size, Caller, Called Party, Room Type, Room Name, Date/Time
Message Type, Content, Sender, Room Type, Room Name, Date/Time
Staff (Internal Contacts)
Staff Name, Default Display Name, Email, Mobile, Role, Data Access Level, Department, Job Title, and others
Contact Name, Contact Owner/Department, Type, Level, Company, Job Title, Department, and others
To export any of the retained data, click on the Export button located at the top of the page.
You can refine the information displayed in the respective pages of your retained data by using the Search and Filter functions.
Use the Search function if you wish to look for information that matches specific, e.g., Enquiry ID, to find the archived conversation on an ongoing enquiry.
- Navigate to the Enquiry Report, then select Enquiry ID on the dropdown box beside the search bar
- Enter the enquiry ID, then click on Search.
The Retention Portal will then display the keyword search results on the page.
Use the Filter function if you wish to look for information that meets specific predefined parameters, such as time period, room type, and others:
- On any of the retained data's page, click on the Filter Applied button.
- On the pop-up box that will appear, select the filters you want to apply from any or all of the available dropdown boxes.
- Click on Apply Filter. The Retention Portal will then display the filtered results on the page.
- If you wish to reset the filters, click on Clear Filter.
Updated 8 months ago