The CINNOX Open API Management provides endpoints to do the following things to your CINNOX service account:
- Get the External contacts list
- Get External contact activity
- Get Push Notification
- Patch Contact Event Subscription
- Patch Tag and Destination
- Get the Tag list and Destination list
- Get a supported language list and location
- Get a label list
- Delete the Label
- Label an enquiry
- Unlabel an enquiry
- Label Event Subscription
|Get External contacts list||This endpoint allows you to query all external contacts list.|
|Get External contact's activity||This endpoint allows you to query the external contact's activity records.|
|Create/Edit/Delete Contact Event Subscription||This endpoint allows you to create a new webhook event / edit the subscribed event for an application. And also allow you to delete the contact event under your application account.||The event hook will return the external contact information when the following events are triggered:|
- The external contact list is edited (Added contact, edited contact and deleted contact).
- The external contact has been merged.
- The external contact ownership was transferred.
- The new staff contact is created.
- The staff contact is updated.
- The staff contact is deleted.
|Create/Edit/Delete Tag and Destination||This endpoint allows you to create/edit/delete Tag and Destination.|
|Get Tag list and Destination list||This endpoint allows you to retrieve the Tag and Destination lists.|
|Get supported language list and location.||This endpoint allows you to retrieve the supported language and location list available for creating the Service Group in Destination.|
|Get a label list||This endpoint allows you to retrieve the label list, including:|
- Label ID
- Label Name
- Label Colour
- The staff who created the label
- The staff who updated the label
- The label creation day and time
- The label update day and time
|Delete the Label||This endpoint allows you to delete labels to an enquiry|
|Label an Enquiry||This endpoint allows you to add and update labels to an enquiry.|
|Unlabel an enquiry||This endpoint allows you to remove labels to an enquiry.|
|Label Event Subscription||This endpoint allows you to create a new webhook subscription and edit and delete the subscription under your application account.||After the subscription, the event hook will return the label information when the event hook triggers are due to the following events:|
- A new label is created
- A label is edited
- A label is deleted
CINNOX Open API support up to 500 requests per min per service account.