Pin features help you mark essential chat rooms and messages in your Workspace.
Pin Chat Room - allows you to place your favourite and vital chat rooms on top of your Recent Chats for easy access. It is the best way to quickly open the chat room without searching them in the Recent Chat list.
Pin Message - allows you to bookmark messages to refer back to them quickly without scrolling through the conversation or searching them in the chat room. Pinning a message is a great way to keep your most important conversations on your radar.
To Pin a chat room (any room such as Direct Room, Enquiry Room or Space Room) :
- Click on the Recent Chat Room side panel and select Pin Chat Room.
- The chat room will be highlighted with the Pin icon and moved to the top of all chat rooms. There will be a toast message display that the chat room has been pinned.
- On the Chat Room information panel, click on the three dots at the top-right corner then select Pin Chat Room.
To Unpin a chat room:
- Click on the chat room side panel and select Unpin Chat Room.
- There will be a toast message display that the chat room has been unpinned, and it will go back to its original position in the Recent Connection list of your chat rooms.
- On the Chat Room Information panel, click on the three dots at the top-right corner and select Unpin Chat Room.
To pin a message:
- Point your cursor on the message that you want to pin to, then select Pin text on the options that will appear beside it.
- The Pin icon will appear next to the pinned message.
- All Pinned Messages will be listed in the Pin Message section in the Chat Room Information Panel.
To view Pinned Messages
- To view a pinned message, click View on the Pinned Message section, and the chat room will scroll up or down and locate the pinned message.
To Unpin a message:
- Point your cursor on the message you want to unpin to, then click on the Unpin text on the options beside it.
On the Chat Room Information panel, open the Pinned Message section and click Unpin for the message you want to remove from being pinned.
The Pin icon will be removed from the message and will be removed in the Pinned Message list.
Updated 30 days ago