Pin features help you mark essential chat rooms and messages in your Workspace.
Pin Chat Room - allows you to place your favourite and vital chat rooms on top of your Recent Chats for easy access. It is the best way to quickly open the chat room without searching them in the Recent Chat list.
Pin Message - allows you to bookmark messages to refer back to them quickly without scrolling through the conversation or searching them in the chat room. Pinning a message is a great way to keep your most important conversations on your radar.
Pin Chat Room
To Pin a chat room (any room such as Direct Room, Enquiry Room or Space Room) :
- In your Recent Connection (Chat Room List), slide a chat room you want to pin to the left.
- Tap Pin located on the right side of the chat room.
The chat room will be highlighted with the Pin icon and moved to the top of all chat rooms.
Unpin Chat Room
To Unpin a chat room (any room such as Direct Room, Enquiry Room or Space Room) :
- In your Recent Connection (Chat Room List), slide a pinned chat room you want to unpin to the left.
- Tap Unpin located on the right side of the chat room.
- There will be a toast message display that the chat room has been unpinned, and it will go back to its original position in the Recent Connection list of your chat rooms.
To pin a message:
- Touch and hold the message you want to forward to, then tap on the Pin text on the options beside it.
- The Pin icon will appear next to the message.
To view Pinned Messages
- To view a pinned message, navigate to Chat Room Information and tap Pin.
Tap a pinned message, and the chat room will scroll up or down and locate the pinned message.
To Unpin a Message:
- Touch and hold the message in the chat room, then tap Unpin on the options.
The Pin icon will be removed from the message and the Pinned Message list.
Updated 30 days ago